1. For time being we will be performing Nail Trims as well as Bathing and Grooming services Only. We intend to open daycare As Soon As Is Safely Possible.
2. Our new hours will be Monday through Friday, 7:30 am to 3:00 pm **By appointment ONLY!**
3. We ask that you park your car in the back of the building and walk your dog(s) up to greet us at the front of the building. When safely led by a staff member into the outdoor Check-In Area we will have you remove all collars and harnesses from your pup, then we will use our leads to bring them to their groomer.
4. When your Critters are Clean and ready to go you will receive a phone call from us and we look forward to your arrival shortly thereafter.
5. When Picking-Up, simply pull up to the sandwich board marked with a STOP sign. We will greet you at your car with our brand new mobile payment device and your very Clean Critter!
6. As we make concessions for additional sanitation protocols and working with limited staff, will be staggering drop-offs to streamline the check-in process and will be anticipating pick up of your Clean Critters WITHIN 90 minutes after you receive a notification that their grooming is complete.
7. If you are LATE we WILL HAVE TO RESCHEDULE!!! (Rescheduling fees will be STRICTLY enforced, NO EXCEPTIONS!!!).
8. We will be practicing safe social distancing and sanitizing protocols and we kindly ask that you do as well.
9. No client will be admitted into the building at this time. We will discuss grooming instructions via phone or in our outdoor Check-In Area to limit contact.
10. We will not be "De-Matting" dogs for more than 15 MIN. (If you dog needs more de-matting than 15 MINUTES, we will have to do a "Summer Cut" NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
We are very excited to get back to work and we would like to thank everyone for their support and patience!