Covid-19 Protocol and Client Agreement:
1. We will be practicing safe social distancing and sanitizing protocols and we kindly ask that you do as well.
Please, REMEMBER TO WEAR A FACE MASK. Face masks are now mandatory.
2. We are operating with shorter hours and a limited staff. Daycare is currently unavailable due to the strains and protocols of the Coronavirus pandemic.
We ask that you are ready and available to pick up your dog within 30 minutes of your call to confirm that your Critter is ready.
(unless otherwise agreed upon with a staff member)
3. Our new hours will be:
** By appointment ONLY **
Monday through Friday, 7:30 am (until dogs are completed)
Saturday, 8:30 am (until dogs are completed)
The shop closes for the day when the last dog leaves.
4. We ask that you park your car in the back of the building and walk your dog(s) up to greet us at the front of the building. When safely led by a staff member into the outdoor Check-In Area we will have you remove all collars and harnesses from your pup, then we will use our leads to bring them to their groomer.
(if you have extenuating circumstances that require you to exit your vehicle please let us know so we can help you at the front of the shop, out in our safe "Check-In" space)
5. When your Critters are Clean and ready to go you will receive a phone call from us and we look forward to your arrival shortly thereafter, up to one hour after your notification.
As we make concessions for additional sanitation protocols and working with limited staff, we will be anticipating pick up of your Clean Critters as soon as possible.
* Any client picking up after business hours will incur a $20 Late Pick -Up Fee *
6. When Picking Up, simply pull in to the lot and pull up to one of the sandwich boards. We will greet you at your car with our brand-new mobile payment device and your Clean Critter.
Please Remain In Your Car!!! It is for our health and safety that we ask that you let us load up your pet into your car. Also please let us remove our slip lead before petting your Critter. This will help us to limit contact.
7. If you are late for your pup's appointment we WILL HAVE TO RESCHEDULE!!! (Rescheduling fees will be STRICTLY enforced, NO EXCEPTIONS!!!).
8. Due to the precautions of COVID-19, no clients will be admitted into the building at this time. We will discuss grooming instructions in our outdoor Check-In Area or via phone
We are incredibly happy to have the opportunity to work with you and your doggies and we would like to thank everyone for your patience and support.
We love our Clean Critters!